Re: ZVT

From: Joe Bachmann <joe.bachmann_at_newmail.net>
Date: Thu Jan 09 2003 - 22:16:12 EST

At around $50-70 with a programmed CPU, I am definately interested in at least
1. I would assume it would be able to do all of the vector monitors.

Have you thought about building this in combination with a ZVG? A unit that
could be a stand alone test tool as well as a tool when connected to a computer
would be awesome! Perhaps a box as pictured on your site, but with a connection
in the back for a computer? Just a thought. The testing capabilities of the ZVT
is really what I am after, but in combination with the ZVG, the unit would be
just awesome.

JB