No sound effects in Wizard of Wor Upright

From: John Kula <comicman_at_grnet.com>
Date: Fri Jan 24 2003 - 02:22:52 EST

I know it is not a vector game, but can somebody help me on a simple (hopefully easy) fix?
I just purchased a Wizard of Wor and it is in great cosmetic shape. After plugging it in and playing a few games, I noticed the laser and sound effects were not working. The voice parts work great, but there is no sound effects, such as firing the laser, shooting the other player, etc.

Does anybody have an idea on this one? The game's multi-boards are hard to get to, so I wanted to find some ideas on how any of you would try to fix this one..Graphics are great, voices are great, but without the effects, the game just isn't the same.

Thanks for any help you may have,
John C. Kula
comicman@grnet.com