Re: Looking for a tube socket for Gravitar

From: Commander Dave <cmdr-dave_at_spamcop.net>
Date: Fri Jan 24 2003 - 12:15:48 EST

Thanks for the suggestion. I didn't even know it was possible to change out
the types of pins on a tube... thought it was kind of "integrated" in
there... Anyway, I'll have a good look at that as I have two old TV's
sitting down in the basement now. I am not much of a purist on the Gravitar
as it isn't totally mint like my Lunar Lander.

By the way, I need a coin cover for my Lunar Lander! It's the metal lid that
goes on the coin bucket. I think most of the Atari's is the same. Needs to
be mint condition (no dents or bends). Anyone? Anyone? :-)

Anyway, I am going to try to see if I can do the "steal the pin" trick
Curtis mentioned first. Might be easier...

Thanks to all for the suggestions!
-Commander Dave