Re: Looking for a tube socket for Gravitar

From: Commander Dave <cmdr-dave_at_spamcop.net>
Date: Fri Jan 24 2003 - 14:30:46 EST

Thanks, but I wouldn't have done anything that would damage the tube. Haven't had one blow up on me yet and I don't intend to! (knock on wood) :-)

I haven't got down there to look yet, if you are talking about the swapping of pins (Curtis' post), I knew that was socket only. If you are talking about Noel's post, what does he mean by "Then find a raster style base cap to put on the tube"? didn't think that the tube pins (base cap?) were changable.

Again, I haven't looked at it yet, but I won't go prying off stuff without some careful study. :-)

Thanks,
-Commander Dave