Re: FA: Black Widow, Major Havoc, Tempest parts

From: Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. <vector_at_hawkmountain.net>
Date: Thu Jan 30 2003 - 10:11:31 EST

There is always bidpay... you can still click around, and they send
the money order....

I've never used them as a buyer, but as a seller I've had someone send
me a money order through them.... it arrived quickly too.

Some people don't like paypal... I'm not one of them... I happen to
like it... but the seller can choose whatever payment methods they
want...

So, now you don't have an excuse you can't buy from him because you can't
pay with mouse clicks... :-)

Just some random $0.02

-- Curt

>Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 02:01:24 -0600
>From: Rodger Boots <rlboots@cedar-rapids.net>
>To: vectorlist@synthcom.com
>Subject: Re: VECTOR: FA: Black Widow, Major Havoc, Tempest parts
>
>Wrong? I'll tell you what's wrong! You don't take PayPal. (Forgive
>me, I really hate mailing money orders when I can just mouse click about
>4 times and have an item paid for).
>
>Pity, too, I would have snapped up that Arrested Development CD (one of
>the few good rap albums made, but I digress).
>

>someotherguy wrote:
>
>> Hey guys, I think I'm doing this by the book? (FA: in the title)
>> please forgive me in advance, and let me know if I'm breaking the list
>> rules.
>>

>> I've got some Atari vector parts up for auction; please see the
>> following link:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&userid=som
eotherplace&include=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=0