Re: FA: Black Widow, Major Havoc, Tempest parts

From: Donald Lanway <lonewolfpdx3_at_attbi.com>
Date: Thu Jan 30 2003 - 12:18:09 EST

I have a lot more trust in PayPal since Ebay bought them out... Ebay has a
vested interest in keeping customers happy.

The basic difference is that with Bidpay, the buyer pays (a lot) to have the
money order sent.. with PayPal the seller pays a fee for the transfer. I'd
prefer bidpay too, LOL

Cheers, Don