Re: FA: Black Widow, Major Havoc, Tempest parts

From: Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. <vector_at_hawkmountain.net>
Date: Thu Jan 30 2003 - 13:05:18 EST

Paypal doesn't charge you a penny if you are a personal member (as
I am).

I never upgraded because I'd then pay for what I get for free now.

Now, if paypal only charged me for credit card transactions and gave
me the rest free like I get now, I'd do it. So I take credit
cards through c2it (no charge), and the rest through paypal (at no charge).

I don't think ebay's purchase of paypal raised my trust in them. There
are things I don't like about ebay, and how can someone who has total
market domination in that area have anything to be concerned about
regarding customer satisfaction ?

Lets see someone dethrone them... won't happen anytime soon.

-- Curt