Star Wars Yoke Gear

From: Brian J. Hille <brian_at_hille.org>
Date: Sun Feb 09 2003 - 23:45:08 EST

Hi everyone. I won a Star Wars yoke on ebay to install in my cabinet. It looked it much better shape then the controller that I had. Problem is, two of the gears are broken. I have glued the big gear back together and think it will work (although I would love to buy a new one), but my small gear is shoot. Anyone know where I can find a replacement? Maybe some kind soul is willing to part with theirs? Please email directly (brian@hille.org) as my anti-spam software doesn't seem to like this board.

Thanks! Brian