Re: Major Havoc ... missing Quad-Pokey

From: <steve_at_coule.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Mon Feb 10 2003 - 15:33:49 EST

I'm giving the seller a chance to explain and either replace the missing item or make a suitable refund to cover the cost of replacing it.

The ebay listing never did show the picture (bad link) but since it was described as "Tested and Working" I assumed the quad pokey must've been there.

The seller has ebay feedback of 1337 with just 14 negatives and the item arrived promptly and well packaged, so for the time being at least, I'm hoping this is just a genuine mistake that can be resolved amicably.

Steve