Re: RASTER: Re: Vector's are hard to fix ? HA!

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Tue Feb 11 2003 - 13:31:56 EST

On Tue, 11 Feb 2003, John Robertson wrote:

> This should be on Rasterlist (rasterlist@synthcom.com)....but I would check

Yes -- I am surprised and thankfull for all the responses, which will keep
me busy tonight !

Even though the discusion went to the raster repair side, my main thought
WAS about how much easier I find vector monitors to repair. (Except the G08
in a Sega color -- that is an abomination!)

This was my first raster repair, and to my mind it puts to rest the whole
"Vectors are too hard to repair" myth.

Aside from the T03 sockets, I'm surprised at the lack of anything like the
Greg Woodcock guide (This blows, replace this. That blows, replace that).

Officially off Vectorlist -- any response about where to find such a beast
lets move to raster only.