Tempest Anyone? WTB....

From: jbriantank <jbriantank_at_netzero.net>
Date: Fri Feb 14 2003 - 11:28:49 EST

I'm re-posting this since I forgot to list where I'm located. Thanks
everyone! ;o)

Hello all. I hate to ask you all this but does anyone know where I can get a
nice Tempest in need of a monitor? I've been saving a beautiful K6100 for
this very purpose and haven't had any luck yet. I'm located right next to
Louisville, KY in southern Indiana. Thanks so much for your time.

Brian Tanksley

jbriantank@netzero.net
Briantanksley@aol.com