Re: Pictures of your Star Wars

From: Joel Rosenzweig <joel.rosenzweig_at_verizon.net>
Date: Tue Feb 18 2003 - 22:35:39 EST

I performed the BIP adjustment, but it appears to have had negligible impact
on the distortion of the vectors. At least the BIP test looks better now.
:-)

I also paid a lot more attention to the display on the scope. I decided
that it's just way too hard to see the level of detail that I'm after on the
scope. The screen really is just too small to be of use in this particular
case. I need a 19" scope.. hmm...

I don't know about the MAME people. I certainly like having the ZVG up and
running and enjoy that quite a bit. I'm just trying to restore the game to
its original operating condition so that it looks its best. That's just
part of the hobby to do these board level repairs. So, if I can figure out
what it needs, it will be time well spent. And maybe someone else who is
trying to do the same thing will learn something from my experience, too.

Joel-