Obse Asteroids

From: Neil Bradley <nb_at_synthcom.com>
Date: Fri Feb 21 2003 - 04:00:51 EST

I have an Asteroids monitor that I inherited that looks bad. The faults:

* Image is "zoomed in" a bit, where the edges are all cut off.
* All of the vectors are very fuzzy
* There are lines drawn all over the place. These look like the beam
tracing between objects that should be completely dark.

Does this sound at all familiar to anyone? It definitely is the
monitor/deflection board assembly because swpaping in a different
monitor/deflection board assembly makes it work perfectly.

Thanks!

-->Neil