Re: Obse Asteroids

From: <MKDUD_at_aol.com>
Date: Fri Feb 21 2003 - 10:45:44 EST

In a message dated 2/21/2003 4:01:26 AM Eastern Standard Time,
nb@synthcom.com writes:

> * Image is "zoomed in" a bit, where the edges are all cut off.
> * All of the vectors are very fuzzy
> * There are lines drawn all over the place. These look like the beam
> tracing between objects that should be completely dark.

The "Zoomed -In" or "blooming" symptom you describe can be the result of
lower than normal high voltage. I'd measure this first. I recently saw this
on an older model G05, HV was at about half of what it should be, turned out
to be a bad connection on the power block....This monitor also needed
recapped..

MK