Re: Obse Asteroids

From: Harry Collins <bp100a_at_optonline.net>
Date: Fri Feb 21 2003 - 11:25:46 EST

Do you have a scope with XY inputs? See if the scope exhibits the same display problems (you'll see all vector traces since most scopes don't have a 'Z' axis).

I have a problem where the display looks "weird", the asteroids are "bigger" and distorted. This is the main pcb since I hooked up a scope and verified the pcb is putting out irregular data.

/harry