Re: Odd Asteroids board

From: Andy Welburn <andy_at_andys-arcade.com>
Date: Wed Mar 12 2003 - 08:27:48 EST

i'm not entirely sure, but they look like a Hoei engineering job.

Hoei sets are much smaller again, and use burr-brown dacs like on cinemat
monitors.

the _other_ style you refer to i think is of far eastern origin, and used in
canda/australasia in other types of bootlegs? i don't precisely know..

Andy Welburn
www.andys-arcade.com