Re: Vectorlist Archives broken...?

From: Marc Alexander <marcwolf123_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Mar 20 2003 - 01:26:26 EST

Sorry guys can you tell I hate spam? ;-0
I got onto a bit of a rant there typing away!
Sorry about that, I'll try not to repeat myself three times over :)

BTW my 'real' non-public email address isn't this one, in case you
search for it and find it in more places than just the old
vectorlist archives.

Cheers,

Marc