Re: G08 with too much current

From: Tom McClintock <tomm_at_mgcap.com>
Date: Thu Mar 20 2003 - 15:23:32 EST

Seems the problem was no insulator on transistor Q322 which mounts to the side
of the HV cage. Probably why the last owner of the monitor decided it didn't
work and sold it.

At least that answered the question of why nothing on the Voltage Regulator
board was frying. All the current was being drawn to ground before it got
anywhere.