Re: Re: Jumpy Star Wars Fixed / Degaussing Help Anybody?

From: SteveT <stuorto_at_suffolk.lib.ny.us>
Date: Sat Mar 22 2003 - 16:40:19 EST

Jonathan,
What makes you think the degaussing coil is not going on?
Some of the problems you mentioned have to do with the yoke.
The position of the yoke (left or right) will effect how straight the image
is.
The position of the yoke forward and back will effect purity.
The angle of the yoke on the tube will effect the edge convergence.
Also those rings on the neck will not only effect static convergence but purity
as well. Have those adj. rings been moved? Are they sealed together?

Steve