Re: Asteroids state machine??

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Sun Mar 23 2003 - 22:42:23 EST

Well, I don't have all my Asteroid notes at home, but...pin 23 is A13 and I
would expect it to be pulsing, along with pin 34 (R/W) . Pin 40 is the
RESET pin, and it should be high with no pulses. Remember that the IRQ sets
the rate of speed on the game, so see if this sub-board interferes with the
IRQ ICs, and return them to normal (factory wiring) if it does - but make
notes on the connections and changes so you can try it out later once the
board is running normally.

John :-#)#