Making UK spec GRAVTAR CPO

From: James G Watt <kinetic-arts_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Tue Mar 25 2003 - 18:18:07 EST

Does anyone else need a UK spec gravitar CPO?
That's the gravitar with the combined marquee and frontglass in one:

http://www.kinetic-arts.co.uk/jamma/gravitar/gravitar.htm

I've got the art vectorised and found a printer who'll do a nice digital
print on lexan with a self adhesive backing.
OK I know it's not screen printing but I can't imagine getting more than
a half dozen of these made so there's no way screen printing with 7
colours would be economic. I had a look at some other products the guy
has made and the printwork looks crisp and sharp. I think they'll look
great.
Not entirely sure how long lasting they'll be either but he showed me
some images that had been on the factory wall for 5 years and he assures
me they look exactly like they did the day they were made - they looked
fine to me.

LMK ASAP if anyone else wants one.

Cost - not sure yet but no more than the repros they sell in the e-
shops.

---
James G Watt
http://www.kinetic-arts.co.uk
Part of the Video Arcade Game Collectors WebRing.
You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike.