Re: Omega Race Question

From: Matt Rossiter <rossiter_at_ni.net>
Date: Tue Apr 01 2003 - 12:22:16 EST

I tried putting a Star Castle overlay over the CRT. The blue definitely
cuts out the black light illumination whereas I can see some illumination
within the yellow circle.

I think the blue looks better personally, but I guess it's better to have it
the original way. I just need to find an Omega Race gel overlay/bezel.

Matt