RE: Quantum bezel measurement/picture help please

From: Joe Magiera <joemagiera_at_ameritech.net>
Date: Tue Apr 01 2003 - 13:23:29 EST

Continuing on my Quantum bezel quagmire. I posted 3 pictures of Bret's
Quantum from CA Extreme 2001, which he was nice enough to let me basically
take apart during the show for some pics. The pics are at:

http://www.joesarcade.com/joem/, click on 3 pics starting with "Quantum".

Wish I had thought to take a picture of the bezel. You'll notice a black
bar going across the bottom. That is what the front glass for sure, and I'm
guessing the bezel rests on. If it's true that the bezel does reset on this
bar, then the angle is opposite the other 3 sides. On the other 3 sides,
from the monitor to the outside, the angle is well over 90 degrees, more
like 135 or even more. On the bottom, it appears that the bar sits higher
than the bottom of the monitor, so that the angle from the monitor to the
bar is less than 90 degrees. Does that make sense?

Can someone please post a pic of their bezel? (and send me some
measurement?). Thanks.

Joe
joemagiera@ameritech.net