G08_105 manual

From: Joe Magiera <joemagiera_at_ameritech.net>
Date: Tue Apr 08 2003 - 16:37:07 EDT

I got the G08_105 manual scanned by my friend yesterday. I left him the
message to scan it at the highest quality. I didn't consider that would be
1200 DPI, and the 13 scanned pages came out to 230mg. A few of the text
only pages he scanned at a lower resolution. He made two full sets, one in
.PDF format and the other .jpg format (230mg each). I tried zipping the
first (cover) page, but it made no different in either the .pdf or .jpg
file.

So, is anyone willing to receive 13 (or 26 if you want both formats) large
e-mails to reduce the resolution on some pages (I suspect we want to keep
the high resolution on the 2 schematics pages), and host it somewhere?

Joe
joemagiera@ameritech.net