RE: G08_105 manual

From: Martin White <martin_at_guddler.co.uk>
Date: Tue Apr 08 2003 - 17:43:24 EDT

If you want me to receive them and have a play about with resampling /
sizing the PDFs to produce smaller files without reducing the
readability then I'm happy to.

It's what I write software to do for a living!

Mail me off-list to arrange getting the files to me, but basically you
should be able to FTP them straight to me as I have a 1mbit broadband
link.

Martin.