Star Trek help

From: <njs_at_lucent.com>
Date: Wed Apr 02 2003 - 14:59:15 EST

We have a Sega Star Trek that has a fairly minor problem that is proving
difficult to fix. The playfield is broken into three areas by lines. The
problem is the main horizontal line is tipping to the right slightly and we
have been unable to level it. Actually, I suspect that the whole video image
is doing this as the bottom of the starbase image on the bottom display
breaks up also. The problem in trying to adjust the video is that everything
we try seems to just control horizontal/vertical width or centering. This
is completely different from Battlezone or our other Atari games where there
are controls that allow you to make all sorts of adjustments to the image.
So, my questions is, what do I need to do to level the image on the screen?
Thanks.

Nick Sauer