Re: Star Trek help

From: Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. <vector_at_hawkmountain.net>
Date: Wed Apr 02 2003 - 15:14:08 EST

Your issue could be either the game board set or the monitor. Do
you know which is the faulty part ?

I've seen one of the XY boards cause odd sizing issues across the
screen.

If you have another XY pair, drop them in, see if things change. If
they don't, then something is up with the monitor (yoke ? electronics ?).

-- Curt