RE: Asteroids - very bright "laser shots"

From: Martin White <martin_at_guddler.co.uk>
Date: Thu Apr 03 2003 - 07:55:21 EST

I would just add to this that my NOS monitor does this too... And I've seen it
on others.

Now okay, this NOS monitor had a shot HV Diode, so I'm not saying there couldn't
be other things wrong with it causing the brightness issues, but I think I would
take it as normal too...

Perhaps get a darker shade of smoked plexi? (Joke BTW!!)

Martin.