Re: Inductor addition and the MC1

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Sun Apr 06 2003 - 22:19:31 EDT

On Sun, 6 Apr 2003, Rodger Boots wrote:

> Treat a network of inductors like resistors (capacitors are backwards).

Ah, thanks again.

> Has anyone ACTUALLY taken one of these apart to analyze?

I think the one that was cut apart was known not to be working. I don't
think anyone wants to cut open one that is working.

I don't have an inductance meter, but I know someone who probably does --
I may pull mine again and have him check it.

Oh -- and if this is meaningful at all, a working MC1 will ring the LOPT
checker to the second red LED. (I was getting desperate !)

-Chris