Re: New High voltage Replacement for 6100

From: Jilayne Stanclif <jstancliff_at_mchsi.com>
Date: Sun Apr 13 2003 - 01:34:37 EDT

Zonn,

    Without basically giving the schematics out it is hard to tell you
exactly how this works. It is a pretty straight forward design though.

You answered your own question with this -

Are there two flyback switchers. One that generates the 180v needed for the
B+,
> and then another flyback design that generates the 19.5k based on the 180
volt
> primary?

 If so, how is the 19.5kv regulated

This is the tricky part of the whole design, but I basically have a circuit
that changes the pulse width on the hot to regulate the 19.5KVH.

Fred