Re: When 2114s fail

From: Andy Welburn <andy_at_andys-arcade.com>
Date: Sun Apr 13 2003 - 07:53:16 EDT

I use a Fluke 9100A which can test individual bits, as well as upper/lower
words, and odd/even addresses...

Thats the main reason i havn't written any test rom code :)

I have tried to write asteroids code, but I can't get anythgin to work
without mame just hanging because of an alleged bug in the vector state
machine code whereby it doesn't actualy work like the real thing?

Andy Welburn
www.andys-arcade.com

[SNIP]
> You'd think our community would have coded a ROM with a set of test
vectors
> to put each of our motherboards through a series of tests... Maybe some
> folks have done exactly this for some of the more common games?
Basically,