9010a tape drive parts - my apologies to list

From: <A218_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue Apr 15 2003 - 12:12:43 EDT

I had no idea that offering hard to find parts for commonly used test
equipment, said test equipment being the topic of fairly frequent postings to
the list over the years, was off topic or offensive to some. I did figure
that since I was offering these parts at absolutely no profit to myself, that
would be OK, since it was a service post rather than a moneymaking post.

I apologize, stand corrected, and most definitely assure the list that it
will never happen again.

Should anyone need repair parts for the Fluke 9010 tape drives, the
manufacturer of the drives is Braemar Industries, phone is 952-890-5135,
contact person is Louise Litman, email address is <A HREF="mailto:llitman@braemarinc.com">llitman@braemarinc.com</A>

Again, my apologies for starting a long and boring argumentative thread - I
really did think I was doing the list a service, since so many of you use
these instruments.

Art