Re: Ampliphone HV -- Now Working !

From: Paul Swan <pswan_at_lsil.com>
Date: Tue Apr 15 2003 - 11:49:39 EDT

Hi,

Hmm, whenever faced with this question, I always try and guess what part
code better parts may have and pull the data sheet on them.

For example, BU406D seems to be the same as BU408D cept for slightly
better switching time, so no joy there.

So maybe BU508D? It's the same type of part with higher ratings, but I
don't have a complete enough data sheet to determine if it's directly
drop in compatible. Definately worth a look though.

Regards,

Paul.