Re: Ampliphone HV -- Now Working !

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Tue Apr 15 2003 - 10:07:11 EDT

On Tue, 15 Apr 2003, Rodger Boots wrote:

> A heavier duty part.

Oh good, at least I know I'll never have to replace that again, even if the
monitor busts into flames and becomes a pile of molten slag.

Along the lines of overkill, is there a heavery-duty version of the BU406D ?
I am tempted to write it in as F666 on my schematic, since the damn thing
seems to blow if anything goes wrong anywhere on the board.

It's one of the more expensive fuses in my inventory.