OT? Tek 1241 logic analyzer manuals on CD

From: <A218_at_aol.com>
Date: Sat Apr 19 2003 - 21:23:01 EDT

Not sure if anyone needs these; there are 15 or 20 pdf files, covering what
appears to be the entire operating and service manuals for this instrument,
the 6460 pod, and some other relevant info.
I have talked to a few game collectors that have 1240/41s so I am assuming
that there may be a need for the files, and some relevance to vector games.
The entire disk is apprx 70mb of files. I am offering the disk and postage
in the US for $4, said amount covering costs of the disk, postage, and a buck
or so for time involved in copying, processing order, and mailing. In
otherwords, roughly for cost, and not making a profit on it. Add a buck to
ship to Canada; add $3 to ship to the UK.
Email if interested, paypal account is Artgames@nycap.rr.com
Art

 PS - If this post is annoying or really horribly off topic or some other
obscure breach of etiquette, please let me know via email at
artgames@nycap.rr.com The list doesnt need to be filled with complaints
about what I am doing, and my replies to same.