Tape drive repair parts for Fluke 9010A last call

From: <A218_at_aol.com>
Date: Sat Apr 19 2003 - 19:40:41 EDT

At the risk of getting flamed again, I just wanted to let everyone know that
I will be ordering the repair kits for the tape drives for the 9010A Monday
afternoon, 4/21, apprx 2 PM Eastern time. The kits will be made available to
the list at the manufacturer's price, plus shipping; I will not be marking
these up at all for list members. I will not be extending the zero markup
offer again on these parts, so if you want them at cost please contact me
before Monday morning.
The rewind hub kits are $18.75 each, play hub kits $16.75 each, and shipping
to you is $3.85 no matter how many kits you buy. I will also be getting some
tapes for this machine; not really sure of the cost of these yet but I will
let the list know.
Art

If you need to send me a payment for an auction or other item:
My Pay Pal ID is artgames@nycap.rr.com
All items sold as is unless otherwise mentioned

My US Mail address is: My UPS address is:

Art Mallet Deluxe Vending c/o Smith
Ind.
POB 456 18 Hudson St
Mechanicville NY 12118 Mechanicville NY 12118