RE: FYA: Asteroids in a Joystick

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Fri Apr 18 2003 - 21:50:32 EDT

On Fri, 18 Apr 2003, Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. wrote:

> Is this thing just a single/few chip implementation of the Atari

Yup.

Now, am I the only one with the same Atari 2600 he mowed lawns to buy back
in the 6th grade still hooked to his TV ? I just love filing out those
game surveys. "Do you own a game console ? Sony, Sega, X-Box,
Other ____Atari_2600___________

College did wonders for my cart collection. Everyone who's deck had died
brought in their carts so they could play them on my 2600, then just left
them with me so they could play whever they wanted.

-Chris