RE: Star Wars Potentiometer Part Request

From: Steven Winslow <winslow_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Sat May 24 2003 - 12:38:02 EDT

Al !

I thought I read on here a while back that someone picked up a pot at Radio
Shack? I seem to recall that the pot worked just fine but required some
grinding down of the post because it was too long ? Don't know for sure
and I haven't checked it out myself... Couldn't hurt to give your local one
a call or check their catalog.

Let us know if in fact this is the case.

Steve