Star Wars Potentiometer Part Request

From: Al Warner <Al_at_AlsArcade.com>
Date: Wed Apr 23 2003 - 08:47:38 EDT

Hi Everyone,

I really need at least 1 potentiometer for my Star Wars controller. I've
just moved to Georgia and I'm planning on having a big house warming party
in June. I'd really like the game to be playing right and it's just
started to respond badly. Does anyone have 1 or 2 of these that they
could sell me? Please respond to me directly at al@alsarcade.com.

Thank You,

-Al Warner-
http://www.alsarcade.com

PS - Any GA residents who might want to attend the party (Cumming, GA)
please contact me. I need to meet some local game people.