Tech: Battlezone

From: Marlin Bates, IV <mcb242_at_psu.edu>
Date: Wed Apr 30 2003 - 00:39:42 EDT

Hello folks,

I need some help. I think I know the answer, but figured I would ask
to make sure.

I have a Battlezone that I have replaced the AR II Board, the Game
boards, and the main P/s with a known working unit(s). Now, I have a
game which seems to coin up, and 'play' but no image on the monitor.
There seems to be neck chatter BUT there is no neck glow. Spot killer
lamp seems to go off until I coin-up and then it comes on.

Thanks for the help.

-Marlin