Re: FS Assorted NOS and Used artwork....

From: Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. <vector_at_hawkmountain.net>
Date: Fri May 09 2003 - 14:04:17 EDT

yes... realized it after the fact... and didn't feel like
showering 300 people with an apology... but... here it is
anyway.... sorry...

My mail client doesn't offer any choices of reply address
without me manually retyping an address.... so once in a
while I forget before hitting send... sorry all...