FS Assorted NOS and Used artwork....

From: BrianTanksley <BrianTanksley_at_insightbb.com>
Date: Fri May 09 2003 - 08:07:08 EDT

Hello all. Well, I have a bunch of artwork for sale and although most all of it isn't Vector related, I think there's at least a couple things in here. I hope this post doesn't offend anyone. I just didn't want to leave you guys out. There's some cool stuff in the list. Feel free to send me offers on this stuff. Thanks everyone.

Brian Tanksley
Briantanksley@insightbb.com

Parts List As Of May 8, 2003

Not Reproduction Artwork All NOS or used

Qty. Item Description

1) Crazy Climber marquee (excellent shape)

1) Q Bert side art (awesome NOS!)

2) Galaxy Ranger marquee's (1 mint in original bubble wrap and on near mint)

1) Qix marquee (glass and in great shape)

2) Venture marquee's (both in excellent shape)

3) Jungle Hunt marquee's (1 is glass in great shape and the others are plexi NOS mint shape with protective coating over art)

1) Mouse Trap marquee (excellent shape)

1) Cosmic Avenger marquee (excellent shape)

1) Kickman mini bezel (Glass NOS MINT)

2) Kickman bezel's (Glass 1 near mint and 1 mint NOS)

2) Space Zap bezels (1 glass near mint and 1 plexi near mint NOS)

1) Q Bert bezel (glass NOS MINT)

2) Gun Fight Bezel Glass (1 has scratches on gray that may show when installed)

2) Pac Man Mini (Cabaret) Marquee's (1 still has protective cover on artwork, both minor scratches)

2) Popeye marquee's mint with protective coating over artwork

1) Pooyan marquee (MINT protective coating on both sides)

1) Tutankham control panel overlay (mint never used)

3) Frogger marquee's (all near mint)

3) Scramble marquee's (all near mint, 2 have masking tape label on front)

1) Phoenix marquee (very nice, has masking tape label on front)

3) Berzerk marquee's (mint with protective coating

2) Mr. Do's Castle marquee's (mint with protective cover over artwork)

2) Donkey Kong marquee's (1 mint with protective cover over artwork, has a piece of tape stuck on back and 1 nice used)

1) Astro Blaster marquee (mint with protective cover over artwork)

1) Donkey Kong Jr. marquee (nice shape, has amusement license sticker on front)

1) Missle Command cocktail top glass (mint)

1) Sprint II bezel glass (mint with protective cover over artwork)

1) Mario Bros. marquee for large cabinet (mint with protective cover over artwork)

1) Pole Position 2 glass bezel (mint still wrapped in bubble wrap)

1) Turbo bezel (nice shape)

3) Asteroids bezels (near mint, 2 have protective coating over artwork, great shape)

1) Lady Bug bezel (mint with protective cover over artwork)

1) Cosmic Guerilla bezel (mint with protective cover over artwork)

1) Seawolf 2 bezel (mint)

1) Donkey Kong bezel (very nice)

1) Space Duel marquee (mint)

1) Missle Command marquee with speaker holes (very nice almost mint)

1) Pleiades marquee (very nice)

2) Lady Bug marquee's (1 Pink and 1 Green both mint with protective cover over artwork)

1) Karnov marquee (mint with protective cover over artwork)

1) Frenzy metal control panel (NOS but ha 1 scratch)

And more on the way. ;-)