Re: FS Assorted NOS and Used artwork....

From: Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. <vector_at_hawkmountain.net>
Date: Fri May 09 2003 - 12:17:17 EDT

What are you getting for the asteroids bezel ???

How much with shipping to Sharon, MA (zip code 02067) ?

-- Curt

>From: "BrianTanksley" <BrianTanksley@insightbb.com>
>To: <vectorlist@synthcom.com>
>Subject: VECTOR: FS Assorted NOS and Used artwork....
>Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 08:07:08 -0400
>
>Hello all. Well, I have a bunch of artwork for sale and although most all of it
isn't Vector related, I think there's at least a couple things in here. I hope
this post doesn't offend anyone. I just didn't want to leave you guys out.
There's some cool stuff in the list. Feel free to send me offers on this stuff.
Thanks everyone.

>Brian Tanksley
>Briantanksley@insightbb.com
>
>Parts List As Of May 8, 2003
>
>Not Reproduction Artwork All NOS or used
>
>Qty. Item Description
>
>1) Crazy Climber marquee (excellent shape)
>
>1) Q Bert side art (awesome NOS!)
>
>2) Galaxy Ranger marquee's (1 mint in original bubble wrap and on near
mint)

>1) Qix marquee (glass and in great shape)
>
>2) Venture marquee's (both in excellent shape)
>
>3) Jungle Hunt marquee's (1 is glass in great shape and the others are
plexi NOS mint shape with protective coating over art)

>1) Mouse Trap marquee (excellent shape)
>
>1) Cosmic Avenger marquee (excellent shape)
>
>1) Kickman mini bezel (Glass NOS MINT)
>
>2) Kickman bezel's (Glass 1 near mint and 1 mint NOS)
>
>2) Space Zap bezels (1 glass near mint and 1 plexi near mint NOS)
>
>1) Q Bert bezel (glass NOS MINT)
>
>2) Gun Fight Bezel Glass (1 has scratches on gray that may show when
installed)

>2) Pac Man Mini (Cabaret) Marquee's (1 still has protective cover on
artwork, both minor scratches)

>2) Popeye marquee's mint with protective coating over artwork
>
>1) Pooyan marquee (MINT protective coating on both sides)
>
>1) Tutankham control panel overlay (mint never used)
>
>3) Frogger marquee's (all near mint)
>
>3) Scramble marquee's (all near mint, 2 have masking tape label on front)
>
>1) Phoenix marquee (very nice, has masking tape label on front)
>
>3) Berzerk marquee's (mint with protective coating
>
>2) Mr. Do's Castle marquee's (mint with protective cover over artwork)
>
>2) Donkey Kong marquee's (1 mint with protective cover over artwork, has a
piece of tape stuck on back and 1 nice used)