Re: Using fluke 9010 on BZ in self test

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Sat May 10 2003 - 18:44:22 EDT

The site isn't organized at all, jeeze there is just no pleasing some
folks.... ;-#)# (ducking for cover)

....If you want to make a simple HTML page(s) that I could stuff into my
Frontpage system I'd be delited (as I am not that bright...).
But I guess I'd have to as I know (supposedly) what is up there...time...or
lack thereof.

John :-#)#