Re: BZ self test question

From: Matt Rossiter <rossiter_at_ni.net>
Date: Mon May 12 2003 - 22:25:16 EDT

I would normally say start tracing back from the VG output section of the board first, but given the fact your test-mode is giving you beeps - I would think there's a bad socket or a ram/rom going flakey. I spent a long time on an Asteroids with a similar problem and doing the data toggle trick (make sure you put it in loop) helped me trace back to a very small cut trace.

Matt