Re: FS Update NOS and Used artwork and parts for sale....

From: Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. <vector_at_hawkmountain.net>
Date: Mon May 12 2003 - 22:44:29 EDT

Hey... I'll take the deflection board for the G08...

I checked my asteroids, and my bezel is actually not bad... so since
the rest of the game is never really going to be "pristine", I'll
pass on the bezel (it would be nice, but it simply isn't necessary as
the one there is in pretty good shape (considering some of the other
pieces in it :-) ).

I can pay via paypal, just let me know how much with shipping to 02067
and I can paypal you.

-- Curt

>From: "BrianTanksley" <BrianTanksley@insightbb.com>
>To: <vectorlist@synthcom.com>
>Subject: VECTOR: FS Update NOS and Used artwork and parts for sale....
>Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 22:25:18 -0400
>
>Hello everyone. Here's what's left and what I've added. Thanks to all of you
that have bought some of it and to those of you who have been so patient. ;-)
Thanks.

>Brian Tanksley
>
>Parts List As Of May 12, 2003
>Not Reproduction Artwork All NOS or used
>
>Qty. Item Description
>
>1) Sea Wolf metal marquee (awesome shape!) 1976! ;-) $40
>
>1) Crystal Castles PCB with edge connector (I can't test this one, sorry)
$25

>1) Donkey Kong PCB (2 board type with metal frame.This has the "Super
Bike" chip set in it. I tested it in my DK and got letters on the screen only. I
don't know much about this upgrade sorry) $25

>1) Sega GO8 vector deflection board (looks complete, no way to test) $25
>
>1) Space Invaders front glass (plexiglass in really nice shape) $30
>
>1) Space Invaders Deluxe front glass (plexiglass in really nice shape) $30
>
>1) Mouse Trap front glass (NOS Mint) $45
>
>1) Galaga front glass (has some flaking in a couple spots but looks really
good still) $40

>2) Galaxy Ranger marquee's (Both Glass 1 mint in original bubble wrap and
one near mint) $25 for NOS and $20 for near mint

>1) Jungle Hunt marquee (glass in great shape $15
>
>1) Kickman mini "cabaret" front glass (Glass NOS MINT) $25
>
>2) Kickman front glass (Glass 1 near mint and 1 mint NOS) $30 each
>
>2) Space Zap front glass (1 glass near mint and 1 plexi near mint NOS) $15
each

>1) Q Bert front glass (glass NOS MINT) $100
>
>2) Gun Fight front glass (1 has scratches on gray that may show when
installed) $30 each

>1) Pac Man mini (Cabaret) Marquee (used has very minor scratches) $35
>
>3) Scramble marquee's (all near mint, 2 have masking tape label on front)
$20 each

>1) Berzerk marquee (near mint with protective masking over art) $25
>
>2) Mr. Do's Castle marquee's (mint with protective cover over artwork) $25
each

>2) Donkey Kong marquee (nice used) $20
>
>1) Donkey Kong Jr. marquee (nice shape, has amusement license sticker on
front) $30

>1) Missle Command cocktail top glass (mint) $150
>
>1) Sprint II front glass (mint with protective cover over artwork) $35
>
>1) Mario Bros. marquee for large cabinet (mint with protective cover over
artwork) $40

>1) Pole Position 2 monitor glass (mint still wrapped in bubble wrap) $40
>
>1) Turbo front glass (nice shape) $40
>
>2) Asteroids front plexiglass (1 NOS with protective masking but has slight
scratches in black art and 1 used in decent shape) $25 each