Re: Smaller CRT's

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Tue May 13 2003 - 17:43:03 EDT

Tubes criteria is determined by their electron guns. Locally we have a
picture tube rebuilder who, when he is in a good mood, is willing to take a
list of tubes and tell me which ones are likely to work as alternatives.
Some will be slower to warm up, others need adjustments, but within a size
category chances are they are somewhat interchangeable if the plug is the
same. Different sizes are anyones guess...

John :-#)#