Re:WG-6100 help PLEASE! ----Follow up

From: <dax_at_xmission.com>
Date: Fri May 16 2003 - 22:11:52 EDT

Sorry all for the multiple posts here.
After doing some looking around on the pcb and also looking at Gregg Woodcocks
most helpful bible on page 31, although it applies to R903 -> R101 it got me looking
around and I found that R901 and R907 are supposed to be 2.2 ohm 2 watt but were
3.9 ohm 2 watt. These cages were hand-me-downs and I guess I should have looked
closer at everything but then who would guess? I've replaced Q901,902,905 and
908. I also replaced Q900 and Q906 to be safe.
 Anyway, I'm still not too anxious to apply power until I get some input from the group
so please, if anyone has any ideas, shout out.
I'm sort of wondering if maybe the hv adjust (R918) may be too high? Where should
it read? Would that have this effect?

Many thanks to Gregg and anyone else who can help,

-Dave