Re: Asteroids rapair saga

From: MyPearl <mypearl_at_dds.nl>
Date: Mon May 19 2003 - 12:03:55 EDT

So, your saying that the beeps count until the bad RAM is found - in the
order you've given. The manual says it should always give you 6 beeps, but
for the bad part the beep sound is much lower. Is that not correct?

I have rplaced all the RAMS's for know good ones - no change.

When I peek around the address lines of the vector ROM, they aren't all
alive, some are stuck either high or low. I suspect this is not normal, even
in test mode, Am I correct?

Many thanks for your reply!

Mendel