Thanks for the hate mail....

From: BrianTanksley <BrianTanksley_at_insightbb.com>
Date: Fri May 23 2003 - 19:29:32 EDT

OK. I'm off the list. It's been fun guys. Sincere thanks go out to a lot of you and you know who you are for your help and time in the short past. Special thanks to my good "warehouse raiding buddy" Joe Bachmann for all of his hard work and time. Joe is a true asset to this list and the reason that my Star Wars has an Amplifone in it. I am already friends with enough of you vector wizards now in the real world.
Thanks Neil for having to put up with this stuff. You've been very kind and helpful. Keep up the good work on the list.
The "precocious 13 year-old" (as Tony Jones so eloquently put it) has left the building. ;-)

Brian